Apartments in Hennur
One 2BHK Flat, Price is Rs 68 Lac
One 3Bhk flat, Price is Rs 95 Lac
One 4BHK Penthouse, Price is Rs 1.40 Cr
Location is Off Hennur Main Road, Close Proximity to Outer Ring
Road, Hebbal, Manyata Tech Park, etc.
- Crystal Dew is a luxurious apartment/residential which is the perfect apartment/community to live in. They have all the basic facilities and it ensures you to spend quality time with other families and the community. The apartment is spread across 2.5 acres. It has a lot of open space on the group level and has 2 towers and 176 apartment flats. They have designed houses that are affordable to everyone in Hennur Main Road. It comes with 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK which is a penthouse that starts from Rs 64 lacs.
- Most of the houses in Crystal Dew is modern, spacious and have a lot of ventilation and the penthouse has the maximum sunlight and air which makes anyone have a happy life while staying in the apartment of Hennur. If you have a question, you can visit Irshad property and can see more details about the apartment including photos of the houses, Prices, Type of houses.
- Crystal Dew is constructed by New Dimensions which was established in 1991 in Bangalore by Manoj N Salian. They made the apartment look modernized and with modern facilities.
- You can have fun at the clubhouse with friends and family and the society/community. The clubhouse has a Swimming pool, Hi-tech Gym, Table Tennis Room, Billiards, etc. Crystal Dew has a proper living balance, equipped with water recycling and rainwater Harvesting.
- The builder floors and penthouse in Crystal Dew in Bangalore has one of the top quality of tiles in Balcony, kitchen, living/dining room, bedrooms, and toilet, including wooding flooring in bedrooms also, same quality of paint external and internal walls with UPVC windows.
- Kempagowda Airport-26Km
- D-Mart -750m
- Element Mall- 4Km
- Good Shepard Hospital- 1.3Km
- Atlis Arena (Sports court)- 3.5Km
- ID: 4282
- Published: October 1, 2019
- Last Update: November 18, 2019
- Views: 302